| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milbank, Sd in August is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 66.8mm (2.6in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Milbank, Sd August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Milbank, Sd, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Milbank, Sd:
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) N
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) NW
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) NW
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) WNW
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) W
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 109.8 kms (68.2 miles) WSW
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 37.6 kms (23.3 miles) SW
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) W
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) SW
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) SW
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 182.1 kms (113.1 miles) S
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.7 miles) NNE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) NNE
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) ESE
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) ESE
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 135.4 kms (84.1 miles) ESE
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) S